Faith Solutions to Mental Health is an internationally recognized pioneer in mental health and faith integration. We are looking for exceptional believers to take us even further.
For consideration, please take a few moments to email your resume to our hiring team. We look forward to you making a difference with us!
Search below to view our current open positions. You may also apply online.
Faith Solutions to Mental Health is currently accepting applications for online instructors for our School of Liberal Arts. Our School of Liberal Arts provides cutting edge counseling, deliverance, and recovery based courses and certifications.
We are currently accepting applications from potential instructors nationwide.
The online instructor facilitates courses in discipline areas in which he or she has specific training, experience, competence and calling. As such, the instructor is expected to plan, organize, and facilitate in a manner that encourages Christian development in harmony with the school’s doctrinal position, mission, and values. He or she also promotes and directs successful student learning in keeping with the learning-centered values and goals of the school.
- Ensures syllabus clearly outlines the course requirements, rationale, goals, and learning objectives.
- Provides seven 30-45 minute video recorded lectures to correspond with weekly topics within approved course.
- Submits digital copies of course lecture, syllabus and course outline to the the academic director for approval.
- Collaborates with academic director to develop class lectures and assignments to help students grasp course content and how it integrates with overall student learning outcomes for the course.
- Collaborates with the academic director to select required course text.
- Creates and monitors a learning environment that encourages student involvement and participation.
- Maintains a true example of Christian character in the community.
- Represents the school positively to prospective students and supporters.
- Maintains 1-3 office hours per week to engage in classroom discussion, respond to learner emails, monitor online classroom, promote school and course(s), etc.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a Master’s Degree or higher from a regionally accredited university in a behavioral health related field, education or theology.
- Preferred applicants should have published literature related to their preferred course topic and must have their literature available for purchase at a reasonable amount for use as required course text.
- Applicants should have access to, knowledge and experience with personal computer software including word processing, spreadsheets, statistical analysis, and graphics. Applicants must provide their own computer and software for course facilitation.
Online instructor positions are contractual. Wage is commensurate with success of course sales.
*Faith Solutions to Mental Health and the School of Liberal Arts does not provide computer or software and will not be liable for malfunctions in the instructors computer or software.
**Although driving is not an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
CERTIFIED CHRISTIAN COUNSELORS
Faith Solutions to Mental Health is currently accepting applications for certified mental health ministry counselors. Our counseling center serves individuals, families and the community with our unique form of mental health ministry counseling, mentoring, education, training, and consultation.
We are currently accepting applications from potential counselors nationwide.
The Mental Health Ministry Counselor is responsible for assuring that the faith and mental health needs of clients are met. This is done by providing group or individual sessions with clients as requested by the client or ministry.
- Participate in orientation and training of staff regarding mental health ministry counseling roles.
- Provide faith centered mental health support groups and/or individual sessions with clients of all ages.
- Document mental health ministry counseling in the progress notes according to policy and procedure.
- Maintain a true example of Christian character in the community.
- Represent Faith Solutions to Mental Health positively to prospective clients and supporters.
- Assess special needs related to cultural diversity including communication role of family members and special traditions.
- Respect culture, beliefs and values of all patients and deliver mental health ministry counseling support in accordance with culture, belief and values differences.
- Adhere to all confidentiality policies and procedures in regards to patient information.
Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and higher
- Certification as a mental health minister with Faith Solutions to Mental Health (MHMC) or comparable organization within the past 2 years.
- 1 year of experience in the behavioral health field or active helping ministry.
- Has a commitment to Christ, faith-centered service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.
Counselor positions are contractual.
*Although driving is not an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.